I Bought This Serum After Watching Huda Beauty's YouTube Video


If you read my blog post on microneedling, you would have saw I mentioned a new skincare product I'll be adding to my skincare routine alongside microneedling. That is the Institut Esthederm E.V.E (Essential Vital Elements) Serum.

I was watching Huda Beauty's YouTube video on 'How to get rid of acne scars' where she mentioned the Institut Esthederm E.V.E Serum and called it the 'best thing I have ever tried'. I was sold at that moment. Yup, that's all it took. 

Anyway... so why did she call it the best thing she has ever used?


The E.V.E Serum by Institut Esthederm is made from vital elements which are naturally present in the skin, so it helps to regenerate and restore the skin whilst giving you the benefits of tighter and 'younger looking skin'. 

The serum basically heals skin and builds new skin a lot faster than usual. Since I started my microneedling journey in order to help repair my skin and get rid of acne scars, I really needed a good serum to apply after. I did my research to find one that genuinely had good reviews and came across the E.V.E Serum.

Of course I didn't just click 'buy' soon as Huda mentioned it (do you really think I'm that easy? okay maybe I am but still) I did my own research on the brand and found that the Institut Esthederm brand comes from the same company that owns Bioderma. I actually used to love Bioderma's Micellar Water and genuinely think French skincare brands are the best, so this really added to my list of pros.

I started using the E.V.E Serum yesterday night after microneedling and used the tiniest amount on the areas I micro-needled. A tiny amount is all you need plus I'm not going to lie it's expensive; £77 for a 30ml bottle so you really want to make sure you don't waste a drop. Thank god I'm not going anywhere during this quarantine season. I woke up this morning and honestly, my skin feels good. I had two PMS spots that were coming up that have instantly gone down. You know when you can feel a spot coming out to play on your face and there's nothing you can do about it? Yeah, this actually told them to sit back down as I can't feel anything this morning. 



I've taken before pictures and will be monitoring my skin during the next few weeks to see if this really does help my skin and most importantly gets rid of my acne scars. Stay tuned for a full review and remember to click the Blog Lovin button to subscribe.

Where to purchase the E.V.E Serum: Beauty Bay & Look Fantastic.





No comments

01 09 10