Rimmel | Kate Moss Nudes Collection



Say hello to Kate's new nude lip collection from Rimmel London. Just when you thought it couldn't get no better with Kate's Summer Brights collection (see swatches here) Rimmel has just launched Kate's first ever Nude Lip & Nail collection. I haven't tried the nail polishes yet, but I just had to share the lipsticks as they are stunning!

Every girl knows the struggle of trying to find the perfect nude lipstick to compliment your skin tone, especially my fellow Asian girls out there. Well, look no further as there are 5 new nudes in town each to match a cool, neutral and warm skin tone. So if you're quite pale, you can go for shade 40 whereas if you're dark you can go for shade 48 which is quite brown. I don't think all the shades suit my skin tone for example shade 40 looks like white chalk on my lips! However I think I can pull of 43 and 45 which complement my skin tone. 48 also works however, I wouldn't consider it to be a nude shade on me but I could pull it off as a general browny plum shade for the winter months. 

I love the long lasting, creamy formula. The Lasting Finish by Kate lipsticks have always reminded me of the creamsheen MAC lipsticks as they are super moisturising and comfortable to wear.


I'm off to find my perfect nude nail now...

The Kate Nude collection hits stores nationwide tomorrow in Boots!

#DareToGoBare

Sabi x

9 comments

  1. Cant wait to get my hands on these! x

    beautyblahblahblah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not to be limited edition. Cant wait for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't limited edition from what I know :) thanks for reading lovely! Sabi x

      Delete
  3. I am so excited to get my hands on these! I especially love the look of number 43 & 45! Lovely post :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally am so excited about these!!!!

    Whispers From Angels

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful. I hope that they come to Canada as I'd grab all of them in a heartbeat! These would be perfect for a MUA kit as well since there is a decent range!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10