NYX | Mini Makeup Haul


NYX has been around in the UK for a while now. When I think of NYX, I think of it as an affordable MAC available on the high street. The quality of products are incredibly good for the price point and also, I feel like you end up buying things you don't necessarily need but end up becoming staple products in your makeup bag!




A while ago I picked up these three NYX products from Boots: Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan, Soft Matte Cream in Stockholm & Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown

The Packaging: I love how professional and sleek the packaging is, it almost makes you question the average £7 price tag of their products. 

The Matte Bronzer is the perfect shade for a heavy contour line as it's quite dark. I'm a NC25 sometimes NC30 and I apply a tiny amount of this. The consistency of product you get from one quick swipe is very pigmented so bare in mind only a little is needed.





The Soft Matte Lip Cream is something I've been wanting to try out forever. I love a good matte lip and had heard so many good reviews before I picked this up. I picked up Stockholm which is a nude pink, and applies like a gloss but has a matte finish. 


Last but not least is my favourite product from NYX so far; the Micro Brow Pencil which I personally think is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz pencil. The pencil has a brush on one end and the crayon kind of pencil on the other end. The pencil is retractable so there's no need to sharpen it each time. I start off creating my brow shape with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade and then finish off with the NYX brow pencil and fill in the gaps as it really gives your brows more of a natural finish rather than the penciled in look!

Stay tuned for swatches and don't forget to follow me on Instagram


Sabi x



No comments

01 09 10