The Faux Fur Coat | Style



If you haven’t invested in a faux fur coat this winter, babes it’s time. Last year I invested in the Mango Faux Fur Coat which had an over sized fit and was in that popular teddy bear brown colour. No idea what I’m talking about? Click here.  This year however...
I purchased a black faux fur coat which is very similar to the Mango one. You can never go wrong with a black coat in any style during the winter. I am a little bit of an addict when it comes to outerwear but I like to have options; a going-out coat, a daytime coat, a coat suitable for the rain, a short coat, long coat and so on...

Now this was my first every purchase from Bershka but I’m very impressed with the quality and price (£79.99).

I got a size small and am size 8 (small) and it fits perfectly. I’m 5’5/6 and the length is great as it covers my ass and even if I wear a jumper I still have room though I wouldn’t wear a thick jumper as I’d probably overheat.

Shop the coat here.




No comments

01 09 10