Femme Luxe Loungewear | Style


There’s nothing I love more than a tracksuit/loungewear set nowadays. Long gone are the days of skinny jeans and a tight fitted top thank god. 

This winter I refuse to wear anything except for an oversized jumper or a tracksuit. If you catch me wearing anything else then it must be a special occasion! I’m loving fast fashion at the moment and having the options to buy multiple tracksuits for a fraction of the price I would usually pay in Nike, Adidas etc. Also, some tracksuits are simply not flattering can I just say! Who would have thought finding a tracksuit is such damn hard work? 

 I recently placed my first order at Femme Luxe and ordered the the ‘Black Loungewear Tracksuit Maria*’ in size small which is equivalent to a 8-10. The fit is soo nice. My usual size is a 6/8 and this fits like a glove. The top isn’t as fitted as the bottoms which is great. It can also be tucked inside the bottoms too however I wore them outside as I needed the extra room for snacks.




I love the balance of looking glam but relaxed, and this definitely gives me that sports luxe vibe. I actually wore this to the cinema as it’s super comfortable because the fit is stretch, so it almost feels like you’re wearing leggings. The bottoms are slightly see-through so I did team it up with a puffer jacket which covered my lower half however I
the tracksuit comes in other colors so you may not have that issue.

I’m definitely ordering the other colors because the are super comfy, easy to wear and style. Also, I’m 5’5 but my legs are much longer than my body (have you ever noticed from my IG feed?!)  and I find it so difficult to find the perfect length in tracksuits. However this two piece tracksuit set fits perfectly!

The tracksuit is available in wine, khaki, beige and grey. I think I’ll get the grey next!

I teamed the tracksuit up with my Nike Classic Air Forces and my Gucci shoulder bag to add that glamorous touch to it.

The tracksuit is £15.99 and the great thing with Femme Luxe is, is that they are always doing extra discounts which makes it super affordable. I haven’t washed it yet to tell what the quality is like (not because I’m skanky, because I’ve only worn it this weekend lol and need to wash it!).

Key details:


  • Approx length top 24"/62cm (Based on UK size S/M)
  • Approx length trousers 38"/97cm (Based on UK size S/M)
  • Available Sizes S/M (8/10) M/L (12/14)
  • Long sleeved top
  • Elasticated fitted ankle
  • 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
  • stretch fit
  • machine washable

Other things you can team the tracksuit bottoms with, is this semi fitted ‘Ye Saint West’ t shirt from Femme Luxe.



Stay tuned for more outfit posts from Femme Luxe on my blog and on my Instagram page @glossaholic.

Explore Femme Luxe’s tracksuits & more here.

Follow Femme Luxe on Instagram here
*This blog post was in collaboration with Femme Luxe and items were personally chosen by myself to feature. 

No comments

01 09 10