Lockdown Loungewear | Femme Luxe


I've always chosen comfort over everything when it comes to clothes. I am loving the fact I can wear sweats all day long in lockdown. Who misses those what should I wear moments? Definitely not me.

I love a grey 2 piece set especially when it's oversized. A crew neck sweatshirt and cuffed joggers are always my go-to pieces of loungewear (if I'm not wearing my Christmas pj's around the house).

I recently got sent the Christina Grey Oversized Loungewear Set from Femme Luxe Finery and I am obsessed with it.



I got the size S (8/10), my usual size is a 6/8 so at first I thought the bottoms in particular were going to be really big however they were perfect. They have a really nice cuff at the bottom, zipped pockets and an open pocket on the back which is what I love about the set. Most fast fashion stores who sell loungewear sets never have zipped pockets so that won me over.

The material isn't too thin or too thick, it has the perfect balance.

The set is available in sizes S - XL and comes in three other colours; navy, black and charcoal.

See more here: https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/grey-oversized-sweatshirt-joggers-loungewear-set-christina






No comments

01 09 10