I'm Loving This £24 Summer Jumpsuit | Fashion




Last week I celebrated my lockdown birthday in the park and had such a "what do I wear?" moment a few days before. I've come to the realisation at 29, I have no summer clothes and all my clothes are black. Oops.

When it comes to summer clothing, I tend to opt for jumpsuits instead of dresses because let's face it, they are so much more comfortable and fashionable...

I ordered this White & Navy Pinstripe Jumpsuit from Quiz Clothing and I was a little skeptical but I was so impressed. 

The size I ordered was a 6, I'm usually an 8 however I had a feeling it would come up slightly bigger.




I swapped the belt with my Gucci belt which was a nice touch to making the outfit slightly different, and I teamed it up with my Gucci shoulder chain bag.

This jumpsuit can be worn with trainers for a causal look or heels on a night out. I would say this could even work as a daytime work outfit too (when we're allowed to go back into the office).

Top Tip: To make the outfit a little different, you can bring the shoulders down so it looks like a bardot style jumpsuit. Also a great tip if you want your shoulders / chest area to catch a tan!


Quiz Clothing

The jumpsuit is usually £29.99 however is on sale at the moment on Quiz Clothing online for £23.99. Get yours here: https://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100025833.html

No comments

01 09 10