Introducing LVL London


Happy New Year!


At the end of 2016, I took some time out from my blog as I've been working on a new venture. In October I qualified as a LVL Lash Technician which I'm over the moon about as LVL is something I get done regularly and love! So I was juggling work and LVL appointments after work which took some time getting used to, but I am back and ready for 2017.

Really excited to share some of my LVL work on Glossaholic.co.uk as a new feature on the blog under the label Lashes. 

Now if you're wondering what LVL is, LVL is a lash treatment which stands for Lift, Volume & Length and a long story cut short is a lash perm which lasts 6-8 weeks and also involves lash tint but is optional. I trained at the Nouveau Lashes which is the ultimate lash brand, they actually created the treatment here in the UK. I hope you enjoy the new feature, and please ensure you keep up to date with my other social media platforms linked below!

If you are interested in booking this treatment with me, I cover all of London and travel to you. It costs £45, and if you are further out than a 10 mile radius, there's a travel fee. 




Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10