Mini Sephora Haul | Paris


Last week I was in Paris and of course Sephora was on the agenda as always! I didn't go crazy but I bought a few things as a little January treat...





So I picked up the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade Venus, another Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in shade Veronica and another Beauty Blender to replace my old one! 

Now, I've tried the Anastasia Liquid Lipstick before in a very bright pink and believe me they are so pigmented! So I was keen to buy another colour in a dark mauvey kind of tone so I picked up Veronica which is mauve with hints of brown. The swatch below is two swipes with one brush of colour. It applies like a gloss but has a matte finish and is absolutely stunning!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Veronica
I was intrigued to try Huda Beauty's makeup products, as I've only ever tried her lashes! I literally had to Google search Huda Beauty lip swatches in Sephora otherwise I think I would have purchased every colour as it was so hard to choose just one! I got Venus which is a peachy brown but more of a natural everyday colour in comparison to Veronica by Anastasia.


Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Venus
I love the formula of this already, it's so creamy and applies so smoothly! Again it applies like a gloss and dries to a matte finish. I'm absolutely in love with this and can understand the hype as I want more already! 


Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10