Kayali Elixir Eau de Parfum | Review


The biggest compliment you can receive is "you smell good", wouldn't you agree?

For my birthday I received a stunning bottle of Kayalie Elixr Eau de Parfum in the 100ml size. From the packaging to the scent, everything is stunning! I have been wanting to try this ever since I smelt this in Sephora in Milan last year.


For those who haven't heard of the brand Kayali before, Kayali translates from Arabic to 'my imagination' and is a brand by Mona Kattan, sister to Huda Beauty. Mona Kattan is the fragrance queen in my eyes, I mean have you seen her fragrance room? Yes that's right, I said room!

Kayali fragrances are designed to be layered to create a unique and personal aroma, which means I better get the others right?!

Elixir is actually the third fragrance in the Kayali collection and is one of the lighter scents in the range, however Mona and Huda both describe it as 'an ultra-addictive scent'.

Top notes include:

  • Red Apple
  • Rose de Mai Absolute
  • Jasmine Sambac Absolute
  • Vanilla
  • Patchouli

It's definitely an everyday daytime perfume as it's not too overpowering but not too light and I think that's because of the rose scent.

I do find you have to re-apply the perfume as it doesn't last all day like other perfumes, however I do tend to wear very strong perfumes and oud-based perfumes which naturally have stronger staying power.

The packaging is simply stunning and looks beautiful on my vanity desk. I even like the cardboard box packaging it comes in because if you're going on an overnight trip, you can keep the perfume safe in the box. 

Kayali perfumes come in two sizes; 50ml for £67 and 100ml for £84.

Kayali is sold online at:

No comments

01 09 10