Bourjois | Rouge Laque

L to R: 04, 01, 03, 07, 08, 02, 06
Liquid lipsticks have been hot for quite a while and it just gets better and better! I love Bourjois especially for their lip products, as I love how high quality they are yet affordable. I recently had a play with the new Rouge Laque Liquid Lipsticks* which aren't matte for a change...


L to R: 04, 01, 03, 07, 08, 02, 06

The new Bourjois Rouge Laque Liquid Lipstick gives your lips intense colour and shine which can last up to 16 hours. The texture isn't too shiny or too matte so gives you the right balance. It's basically a lipstick in a liquid formula, which I find is more long lasting than a normal lipstick bullet. I found Rouge Laque really lightweight, lasted hours (even after I had lunch, it was still on!) and also it's not sticky which is great! 

There are 8 shades available in-store at Superdrug (I only have been sent 7) which range from reds, nudes, corals & pinks and also your dark plum kind of colours). Each Rouge Laque costs £8.99 and is currently on 3 for 2 at Superdrug! The brighter shades will definitely be coming on holiday with me this summer!


Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10