Bicester Village | Shopping & Eating




Last weekend I took a trip to Bicester Village in Oxford for a little shopping trip with my sister. I went to take advantage of the 20% discount week they had going on, and also it was payday and it's my birthday month, so why not?


Image from Bicester Village
Kate Spade Sign
Lobster Lunch from The Farmshop

Bicester Village is an outlet located in Oxford which was an hour and a half drive from London, but fairly an easy route.They have many designer stores there such as Gucci, Valentino, Prada, Burberry (just to name a few) and then also other stores such as The White Company, UGG, Longchamp and also a beauty store which has MAC, Bobbi Brown and a few brands in there! Basically, there's a store for almost everyone!

 haven't been to Bicester Village in forever and forgot how good it actually is. I went years ago when I never had a proper full time job and was a lot younger, therefore this time round I shopped...hard!

I was really impressed with the MAC store in particular, as they sold my everyday foundation there much cheaper than what I pay (£16 vs £22) and they also had lots of different shades of Lipsticks & Lip Liners fairly cheap. I never went too crazy with makeup though, as I'm really trying to cut down the amount of makeup I buy and invest more in my skincare/treatments. I did however manage to pick up a few things from UGG, Kate Spade and Calvin Klein which was totally worth it, so I would highly recommend taking a trip to Bicester.

We ate at The Farm Shop which is a restaurant part of the Soho House family, which was lovely. They serve Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner there, and have a wide variety of choices when it comes to food. We got the Home-made Lemonade and Lobster lunch which was delicious. There is also a Pret in Bicester Village as well as a few stalls which sell desserts, for those with a sweet tooth! 

A full list of stores at Bicester can be found here.


Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10