Color Therapy | Sally Hansen


I've realised, the more time I spend on caring for my nails, the longer my manicure lasts. I used to be really lazy when it comes to doing my nails. I would spend a couple of minutes filing my nails, applying a cheap base coat and would expect my nail polish to last without chipping. Caring for your nails is a little like caring for your skin before applying makeup to ensure you get the best results...




Last week I attended the launch of Color Therapy which was held at The Rosewood Hotel in London. The decor was stunning, everything of course was rose gold to match the rose gold Color Therapy packaging. I had my nails done by the lovely manicurist Nails by Metta and chose the shade Red-iance which is a bright red.

Sally Hansen's new Color Therapy* is nail polish enriched with Argan Oil, Acai & Evening Primrose Oil so it cares for your nails whilst offering rich colour. The formula is great as it's super fluid which makes it easier to apply. The finish is also very shiny and I feel like this is because of the oil ingredients. There are 38 shades available and they're available to buy at Boots from the 12th April for £8.99.

Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10