YOUR SKIN IS AN INVESTMENT, NOT AN EXPENSE


Just in case you needed an extra nudge to purchase that expensive face mask (no not those ones), here it is. Yes, sometimes you can find a good product from a high street brand which works wonders for your skin. But sometimes the fancy stuff really does make a difference to your skin and sometimes, it's just nice to give yourself a luxury pamper session at-home. Let's face it, salons aren't reopening until December at least and we need to give our skin that extra TLC in preparation for when we do go back...

One of my favourite 'luxury' brand's when it comes to skincare is Elemis. I love their range of face masks because they're gentle, 'natural' and of course they are a professional brand. My go-to mask when it comes to some extra TLC for my skin is the Herbal Lavender Repair Mask which is "a soothing day clay mask that helps decongest and purify dull, luck lustre skin, leaving it looking bright and feeling balanced" 

 Although it's a clay mask which can be used daily, I tend to use this once a week especially during lockdown as a nice treat to really unclog my pores and decongest my skin.  It's perfect for anyone with sensitive skin and especially those with blemish-prone skin because it's calming. Some of the calming ingredients it contains is Lavender, Thyme and Rosemary.

I've tried many skincare masks before and this is definitely the best one for anyone with sensitive skin as the tingle is barely noticeable.

I always say try before you buy a full sized product and the great thing about this is, it comes in two sizes; 15ml (£8) and 75ml (£33.50). Elemis is pretty much available from most UK e-retailers and of course in-store at department stores.

Just a reminder - this isn't an ad, this is a genuine review which trust me, is hard to find online these days!

Glossaholic xo


No comments

01 09 10