Trend: Berry Lips


I love mixing lipsticks to create your own lip colours. Sometimes believe it or not, from my hundreds of lipsticks I just can't always find the right tone of red or nude. So the perfect solution is to mix them as long as they are the same formula.

I mixed Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Glam Plum Fulham and Dark Night Waterl-oops!. Dark Night Waterl-oops is quite purple and Glam Plum Fulham is more of a red although the shade names can be quite misleading. I wanted a dark berry lip of course which is perfect for the season ahead So I decided to mix them. I chose the Moisture Renew range only because the formula is incredibly moisturising and mixes really well. If you want to create an ombre lip, I would definitely recommend this range. 

Sabi x

2 comments

  1. Berry lips are my favourite this time of year, both shades are gorgeous! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are these lipsticks are so pretty, MAC 'Diva' is my all time fave colour for autumn time! :) x

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10