OPI | New Additions to the Collection

Left to Right: Be There in a Prosecco, I Cannoli Wear OPI, The Thrill of Brazil, Tiramisu for Two

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you must know by now when it comes to nails I practically only wear the following colour groups; nudes, reds and darks. I got to try out a few of the newest shades from OPI's Venice Collection* and also one from their previous Brazil collections.

I'm loving these colours for the autumn/winter months ahead. Be There in a Prosecco is from the Venice Collection and is a beautiful cream nude. I Cannoli Wear OPI (love the shade names by the way!) is a lovely light grey shade, and you guys know I LOVE light grey nails. It's very similar to Sally Hansen's Greyfitti but it's slightly lighter which I love. This has to be my favourite out of the Venice Collection. Then there's Tiramisu for Two which is another nude, however this has a pink undertone which looks great on warmer skin tones. I also think if you have long nails, you can really pull this colour off. Last but not least is The Thrill of Brazil which is from OPI's Brazil Collection and of course is a bright classic red. You always need a classic red in your nail collection! 


I have a few other new additions to my OPI collection, so follow me on Instagram to see them and don't forget to follow OPI on Instagram here.



Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10