MAC | Whirl Lip Liner



If you follow me on Periscope, you would have seen me broadcast a little live beauty haul a few weeks ago. I popped into Selfridges to repurchase the gorg 90's lipstick; Velvet Teddy as it's literally down to it's last bit (I don't think I have ever finished a MAC lipstick so quickly!) So I purchased the matching lip liner, Whirl...

Whirl is slightly darker then Velvet Teddy but there's no doubt about it, they are the perfect duo. I have only ever used a transparent lip liner when it comes to lip contouring, oh and Eastend Snob by Rimmel! 

The lip liner is matte and when applied feels slightly more creamier than it looks. As mentioned above, the colour is slightly darker than Velvet Teddy. I would say it's more brown on Asian skin tone and more of a mauve on lighter skin tones. I like to line my lips and fill them in with Whirl, and then apply Velvet Teddy on top. I feel my lipstick lasts much longer and looks super pigmented when I do this technique! It's such a pretty lip liner, although it is slightly expensive as it's £14.50 however it's MAC so it's expected.


If you know any dupes of Whirl, let me know! Otherwise tell me your fave lip liners from MAC?

Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10