Maybelline | The Nudes Palette


Everywhere I go, all I hear is nudes. No not those kind of nudes, I'm talking makeup kind of nudes. I went into Superdrug to pick up Maybelline's new eyeshadow palette; The Nudes. I'm not one to buy a high street/drugstore eye shadow product purely because I find they are never as good as my Naked Palettes by Urban Decay, however Maybelline has twisted my arm on this one. I have to say it's quite a new thing brands are starting to pick up as we are seeing an increase in palettes being sold on the high street, so who knows if my love for Urban Decay will stay or go...

So I'm loving this cute little palette which is super small but so ideal for travelling or just keeping it in your makeup bag for last minute nights out. The palette consists of 12 shades which cater to all skin tones (a very important factor when it comes to nudes). So we have 4 base colours, 6 neutral shimmery shades which are my face and a couple of matte block colours e.g. black. The palette comes with a brush applicator but I prefer to use my own. 

Are they pigmented? Yes, which had me like woah because I never thought they would be. Are the shades wearable?  Yes! When you think of nudes, you think they are only suitable for everyday but these are great to build up that day to night eye look. Do you need it? Yes if you don't have the funds to invest in a Naked palette I mean the Naked Basics is around £20 and this is only £9.99.

Sabi x

1 comment

  1. I have this palette and recently i haven't been as in love with it as i was x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10