MAC | Repurchases


It's safe to say, I've gone a little MAC crazy this month. But who doesn't love a good old MAC haul?! I repurchased a few things this month especially my Velvet Teddy lipstick as I've literally been wearing it everyday. It definitely is my holy grail and go-to lip colour! If you want to see more on Velvet Teddy click here. So I repurchased 3 things; Velvet Teddy (obvs), Studio Fix Foundation in NC35 and the Skin Base Visage Primer. I pretty much have talked about all three of these products on my blog, so all MAC posts can be found here!


I've actually not bought the  Fix + Spray for around a year now, and noticed the packaging has slightly changed and the price of course, but I can't stress how much I love this product. A lot of people have asked me is this a primer or a setting spray? Well, it's basically both but I like to use it more as a setting spray as well as something to refresh my makeup if I'm going out after work and I won't have time to re-do my face. A lot of people also use this as a primer but a cream form primer is always needed after as well as it's not strong enough alone.

While I was getting my Velvet Teddy on, I also purchased the Whirl Lip Pencil as it matches so perfectly and let's face it, it's one of those products the whole beauty world has been talking about. I've only used this twice so far, the colour is perfect and the formula is so creamy yet matte and is just so easy to apply. The wear is also great and I feel if you fill all of your lips and apply Velvet Teddy on top, it lasts so much longer without drying your lips out and getting those horrible matte lines. I'm actually going to do a separate post on Whirl as it's just that special!

What are your fave MAC products?


Sabi x

2 comments

  1. I recently did a big MAC order too. I love Studio Fix in the winter. I picked up the lipstick in MEHR but forgot to get a liner :( x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I pass a Mac counter I always swatch both Whirl and Soar, I'm very tempted but I don't know if they will suit me :(
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10