Charlotte’s Magic Cream | Review



Charlotte’s Magic Cream is bloody expensive, there’s no denying it. Is it really worth it though?
When it comes to moisturiser, I’m going to be honest - I think it’s a myth that you need to apply it every single day. I only ever started to apply moisturiser early this year and that’s only because my skin has become dryer over the years and it needs that extra moisture.

The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream is a moisturiser Charlotte uses on models and before doing any makeup. It contains Hyaluronic Acid (helps to retain moisture), Vitamins C & E (helps brighten, even out complexion & hydrate dull skin), Rose Hip Oil (great for hydration & pigmentation), Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and many more ‘magical’ ingredients.

My skin has become quite dry over time, perhaps because I haven’t been moisturizing my face for all these years... however I don’t like to add extra products to my skin before applying makeup, so I only ever apply this every other night. The reason why is because while we sleep our bodies are in recovery mode, and I believe so is our skin, just like those who take a protein shake before they sleep. 

The texture is quite thick and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend applying with a ear bud and after you have cleansed and tones your skin.

The packaging is beautiful! It comes in a stunning glass jar packaged in her iconic baby pink skin packaging. It’s definitely one to place on your makeup vanity area because it’s so beautiful!

One thing I love about this is that it has SPF 15 and an anti-UVA filter which helps protect skin from the sun. Just to remind you, the sun causes your skin to age!

It’s absolutely expensive, so if you are looking to splurge I would recommend to. Otherwise I would recommend popping in story for sample. 30ml is £39, 50ml is £70 and the 150ml is £150.

No comments

01 09 10