Jessica Nails Phenom | Gumdrop




I’ve always been a fan of white nails whether it’s winter or summer, it’s always my go-to look. I love Jessica Nails’ new gloss white shade ‘Gumdrop’ from their new Sugar Town Phenom collection. I’ve used the Finale Shine Top Coat on top for that gel-shine finish.


The Phenom range is their quick drying, high-shine manicure system. It’s personally my favourite range from Jessica Nails as the brush is so easy to work with, the colours are on-trend, and most importantly…. It dries really quick!

No matter what brand or polish you use, white nails don’t last any longer than 2-3 days if you’re lucky. It’s not about the quality of the product, it’s more about the colour pigments and a whole load of scientific stuff. A good little trick I’ve learnt though is, apply a top coat every day to protect the colour and it will last a little longer than normal!

Gumdrop is available here and costs £13.50. 

x

No comments

01 09 10