OOTD | All White Party


Image from ASOS
I am in love with ASOS' maxi loose blouses at the moment. As you saw on Monday I recently wore the black V neck loose blouse which falls down past your knees. I actually got my tailor to cut the blouse as I felt it was too long to wear with flats, so I'll be sure to post an updated look on how else to wear it. I wore this white collar maxi blouse yesterday to work in the crazy heatwave we currently have in London and honestly it was such a good choice. It's so comfortable and covers all of the right places. I teamed this up with a statement necklace from Zara, white skinny jeans with a fold up and my Zara pointy shoes which I purchased a year ago or so.

Leave a comment below and let me know what your thoughts on the current trend; maxi blouses! Thanks for reading.

Sabi x

1 comment

  1. Although I do not own one, I like the idea of maxi blouses! They look so comfortable. Great post! x

    Karolina
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10