Pixi Rose Tonic | Review


I recently discovered the Pixi Rose Tonic Toner* and it’s quickly become one of my Holy Grail skincare products. Prior to using this, I’ll admit I had no idea what a toner actually does for your skin. If I had known earlier, I could have avoided some pretty nasty acne spots over the past few years...

What is a Toner?
Toner is a skincare product which looks like water, feels like water and contains a bunch of anti-inflammatories. Anti-inflammatories are great for anyone with acne prone skin or oily skin. Just like the foods you eat, it reduces redness and kills bacteria.

How Rose Tonic Toner Has Been Working For Me:
Once I’ve removed my makeup, cleansed my skin, I apply a small amount of the Pixi Rose Tonic Toner to my skin and gently pat it on my skin. I don’t rub it on, as you shouldn’t rub any products on your skin as that only aggravates your skin especially if you suffer from acne.

I’ve been using the Pixi Rose Tonic Toner for around three weeks now, and I’ve never seen a product work so quickly on my skin. My pores are minimised, my break outs have gone down around 80% which is rare for me, and my makeup has been looking flawless!

The Pixi Rose Tonic Toner helps minimise redness from acne spots, and destroys the bacteria (for me anyway). 



What if I don’t have Oily Skin?
I recently read somewhere toner is for everyone and works differently. So if you have oily skin, toner actually helps control the excess oil. If you have normal skin, toner will keep your skin hydrated and you’ll obviously have that envious J Lo glow. Adding a toner in your skincare routine actually has more benefits than not using one.

Where Can I Buy The Rose Tonic Toner?
You can purchase the toner from Cult Beauty in a travel size for £10 (100ml) or a full size for £18 (250ml).

Glossaholic x

*Pixi Treats Rose Tonic was part of a free gift I received from Cult Beauty

No comments

01 09 10