The Teddy Bear Style Coat | OOTD



It’s the Teddy Bear style coat, but with a faux fur twist...




It’s on trend right now, and it keeps you warm so there was so debate whether to purchase this piece or not.

I got mine from Mango (be quick, sizes are going fast) and am in LOVE with it. It keeps me warm, works for both a casual and glam outfit and it’s faux fur! I recently watched a documentary here in the UK on Faux Fur and how some retailers are actually claiming items to be faux fur when in fact it’s real fur (yes! I’m just as angry as you are right now) however this definitely feels like faux fur as you can sometimes tell from the lining. Anyway… back to what I was saying. This coat is giving me life right now.

Coat – Mango (size S)
Leather look leggings – Topshop
Boots – Newlook
Bag – Whistles

No comments

01 09 10