Anastasia Beverly Hills | The Illuminator





Holy mother of highlighters. Not only is this stunning to look at, it's stunning when applied. Probably one of the best highlighters *illuminators* I have used to date. I picked this up last year in Sephora when I went to Dubai, however it's now available from Cult Beauty for more or less the same price.

I have Peach Nectar which is a lovely peach/champagne shade, and I think there is another shade available which is more gold. You literally need to apply the tiniest amount which is more than enough. 

I apply this on my cheekbones, cupids bow and the tip of my nose. I don't apply this everyday as you literally (Rihanna voice) *shine bright like a diamond* so I save this for nights out and apply this with a fan brush or my Real Techniques Micro Fibre Brush. 

Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10