Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dip Brow Pomade


It's true what they say, Anastasia Beverly Hills is the Queen of brows. Her products can do no wrong! I recently purchased the famous Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown from Beauty Bay as well as the Mini Duo Brush.

Dip Brow Pomade is a brow cream which helps shape brows in a natural way, giving them definition and structure. Now I'm a fan of both pencil and cream textures as I find them both easy to work with and find they give me a natural brow. It's best to use the Mini Duo Brush with this product as you have a double sided brush which allows you to apply the cream and brush the brows which I do before and after. Before, to make sure hairs are in the correct place and after to blend out the product.

The one thing I love about this is that it's waterproof and smudge-proof once it's applied and dried. As mentioned above, I got the Medium Brown as my brow hair is much darker than my natural hair colour. However it is a tad darker than I expected so I recommend to get a colour down, as you want your brows to look as natural as possible.

What are your favourite Anastasia Beverly Hills products?

Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10