How I'm Stopping Breakouts | L'Oreal Paris

A stranger could literally touch my face and I would break out the next day! Yup. For some reason after 25 I literally would break out like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't say it was like severe acne or anything like that, but let's just say it's very sensitive and especially to the food I consume...

I used to always apply Glam Glow but let's face it, it's not that affordable and also I don't want to become reliant on something so spenny. I then turned to home made masks which I still LOVE however when I'm away from home it's not something I remember to prepare and pack.

I purchased the L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Mask (the blue one; Blemish Rescue) as a quick fix mask not knowing if it'd be good or not and boy was I surprised by the results.

Soon as I applied it, I felt the tingle. Oh yes. Just like Glam Glow, I could feel something happening to my skin. It almost feels like applying a magnet to your skin and all the crap being sucked out of your pores. 

Here's what it claims to do:


"For the first time, the L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three Pure Clays and combined them with Marine Algae extract, known for its anti-blemish properties. The creamy texture targets deep into the pores, to unclog blackheads and clear imperfections, leaving the skin pure and fresh without drying it out"

...and it does just that.

There are 5 different clay masks available from L'Oreal and they are currently only £5.99 from Boots. I'm literally going to buy them all!


No comments

01 09 10