Make Up Forever | HD Powder Review






I recently posted about Make Up Forever and some bits I picked up from Oxford Street last month, if you haven't read it yet click here! 

So I've been using the Make Up Forever HD Powder for around 2 weeks now and I am in love with it! I love love love loose translucent powder because it sets makeup so nicely and just gives it that flawless finish! I've always used the MAC Cosmetics one however I have heard so many people rave about MUFE's.

The powder offers a matte and smooth makeup finish, and is super fine so only a little is needed. As I mentioned above, the powder is translucent so it's suitable for all skin colours and it is amazing at toning down shine. 

The only dislike I have is that it can get a little messy due to the packaging, however it does the job so I can't complain! The MUFE range is available only in Debenhams here in the UK and the Powder is £22.

Sabi x

No comments

01 09 10